Ledsmaster Application v0.9.0.4a and plugins
(c)2011-2024 by Zappadoc – All Rights Reserved.
Published by EKSIMRacing Foundation
Ledsmaster (LED Sim Master) is the worthy successor of SLIMax Manager Pro.
Ledsmaster takes benefit of more than 14 years experience in management of sim-racing hardware and have a modern and intuitive GUI. This is the new powerful Windows tool for controlling your sim-racing usb display devices, steering wheel LED and LCD panels, virtual racing dash emulator and input controllers. Ledsmaster already supports more than 60 games (see the games list bellow). A tiny contribution to EKSIMRacing foundation’s projects to get your software license is requested during the registration process, starting at $1 USD only.
Good news for all our members the update to Ledsmaster is 100% free. Your current software license is also valid with Ledsmaster, however you may consider to make a donation or a review in your favorite social network to support this new project. Read the instructions below to get started quickly with Ledsmaster.
Getting Started with Ledsmaster
Read this page to learn the basic steps to get started with the software Ledsmaster and your sim-racing usb device or steering wheel. All the LED of your hardware are fully managed by Ledsmaster.
Don’t wait! Download and install today Ledsmaster to enjoy your gaming hardware with more than 60 games.
THE BASIC STEPS
– install the latest driver (including the latest firmware) of your device and check your hardware, it must be recognized by Windows.
– download and install the latest Ledsmaster, do not forget to Check for update to keep your install up to date and make your donation of any amount (starting at 1$ USD only) to support EKSIMRacing foundation projects and get your software license.
– configure your game to send telemetry data (Ledsmaster needs the car telemetry to work properly) and disable the native LED/DISPLAY support of the game (if needed). More info related to each game supported can be found in the Plugins Pages and in the FAQ below:
CLICK TO READ HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR GAME
– do not forget to CAP THE FPS (limit the frame rate) in the game options, Start with the default 60 fps value to give some CPU time to other apps in background or your game may eats all the resources of your PC and prevents Ledsmaster to work properly.
– on first run Windows firewall prompts you to allow Ledsmaster using your network, click “Allow” button otherwise Ledsmaster will not work properly.
– run Ledsmaster, as soon as your device or emu is detected, a dialog opens and ask for the software license.
Click No to register your license
– a dialog prompt you to register your software license the first time you launch Ledsmaster, click “REGISTER” button to make your contribution (starting at $1 USD) to EKSIMRacing foundation and register your support account.
EKSIMRacing Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to sim racing since 2007. The software license is almost free it requires a simple contribution of any amount (starting at $1 only) to EKSIMRacing foundation (we accept only $ USD United States dollar ).
– your software license and your support account is validated within 24h and a notification is sent to you automatically (login your support account to read your pending messages ),
*IMPORTANT: no notification is sent to you when the license is ready if you don’t have a support account. Do not forget to register your account after making your donation to receive all the information to get started quickly with your steering wheel and Ledsmaster.
– launch Ledsmaster to fetch and install your software license automatically from our licensing server,
This time click YES to download, install and validate your license
– run your favorite sim or game
It is strongly recommended to follow the basic steps above, you basically do not need anything else to get started,
– use the default setup and enjoy your sim racing rig with your favorite game (Ledsmaster supports more than 60 games) and later start to customize your setup to suit your needs.
Click the Ledsmaster Dashboard Tab to continue
Feedback / Suggestions, contact us
Read the User Guide for documentation or information
Help and Software Support, sign-in
The Ledsmaster Dashboard
Use the Ledsmaster dashboard to change the behaviors of Pit limiter, Shift-lights or Shift-points, LED, Display, etc.
Devices and EMU Shelf
Contains all devices and virtual racing dash emulator detected by Ledsmaster at startup. Click on icon to select the target device and to load the default game profile (configuration) attached.
The Main Toolbar
Use the toolbar to OPEN/CLOSE the left drawer menu, SAVE your changes, DELETE the current game profile, Create NEW game profile, Duplicate (CLONE) game profile and toggle ON/OFF the contextual HELP.
The Game Profile Bar
This is the area to select and edit your game profile (also called configuration or setup), to load and activate it and to customize the AUTO-SETUP settings.
Click the RED switch to LOAD and ACTIVATE the current game profile, it turns blue. When the profile is activated all changes saved are applied immediately.
The real time changes are very convenient to adjust your setup, go on track, make sure the current edited game profile are loaded and fine tune your options like the pit-limiter, shift-lights, optimal shift-points, LED, display functions, brightness, etc.
Select a default setup
The default game profiles named <your_device>_default.cfg (see the screenshot below) are suitable for almost ALL games other than modern F1 cars (2015 season and beyond) so it’s preferable to select the corresponding F1 setups in this case. These game profiles ARE RECOMMENDED for beginners and to get started quickly.
Advanced Setup Options:
Don’t start with Advanced Setup Options, you must first be familiar with Ledsmaster default game profile, Also, it is recommended to read and understand the user guide and watching video tutorials (tips are available in support forum as well) before using the Advanced Setup Options.
The FLAG LED (and external LED)
The Marshal or FLAG or Warning LED can be dedicated to DRS or Flags (yellow, blue, etc.) or other warning events like Low Fuel, Damage, overheating, etc.. You can easily customize your configuration to blink the LED on such events using the LED section of the dashboard and be notified (obviously the game needs to send enough telemetry data to support these flags or warning info).
Some devices like the Leo Bodnar SLI-PRO allow to wire external LED in addition to FLAG LED.
and tick the LED to activate it and click SAVE button to save your change
Super Advanced Setup Options (EXPERT):
Don’t start with this Super Advanced Setup Options, you must first be familiar with Ledsmaster Basic Setup Options and default setups,
Check the video tutorials, doc and F.A.Q. to go further and learn how to customize your setup to suit your needs.
Obviously Ledsmaster let you customize your shift-lights and many other behaviors with for example the Shift-Lights percentage method, you can enter a percentage from 0 to 100% of the rev limit for each LED to shape your RPM curve or with absolute method you enter RPM values directly. Select the method and click the corresponding button.
You can also customize the pit-limiter, optimal shift-points, the brightness of LED if supported by the device, create MACRO very easily to send a keystrokes sequence to your game to simulate pressing key on keyboard when you turn your switch or press a button.
Read the User Guide for more information
Feedback / Suggestions, contact us
Help and Software Support, sign-in
Ledsmaster System Requirements:
PC with Microsoft 64bit Windows version 7 to 11 (Windows 32 Bit is no longer supported) and Internet connection.
Windows 8 RT is not supported (ARM-based processors)
By using our software you agree to these terms and conditions below
Click the link to read the Terms and Conditions and Support
Almost All Plugins are usually included in the installer of Ledsmaster. Select Check for update to get the latest version of plugins and keep your installation up to date.
Here is the list of plugins available at this date (check the plugins page for more info):
Le Mans Ultimate,
Assetto Corsa Pro**,
Assetto Corsa Competizione,
Assetto Corsa XBox/PlayStation Console Bridge,
KW Studios (Sector3)
RaceRoom Racing Experience,
All EA – CodeMasters games
EA SPORTS WRC 2023,
Codemasters / EA F1 23,
Codemasters / EA F1 23 XBox/PlayStation Console Bridge,
Codemasters / EA F1 22,
Codemasters / EA F1 22 XBox/PlayStation Console Bridge,
EA Grid Legends,
All CodeMasters games
Codemasters F1 2021,
Codemasters F1 2021 XBox/PlayStation Console Bridge,
Codemasters F1 2020,
Codemasters F1 2019,
Codemasters DiRT Rally 2.0,
Codemasters F1 2018,
Codemasters F1 2017,
Codemasters F1 2017 XBox/PlayStation Console Bridge,
Codemasters DiRT 4,
Codemasters DiRT Rally,
Codemasters F1 2016,
Codemasters F1 2016 XBox/PlayStation Console Bridge,
Codemasters F1 2015,
Codemasters F1 2014,
Codemasters F1 2013,
Codemasters F1 2012,
Codemasters F1 2011,
Codemasters F1 2010,
Codemasters GRID Autosport,
ALL REIZA Studios
Formula Truck (all versions),
Game Stock Car,
Project CARS 3,
Project CARS 2,
Project CARS 2 XBox/PlayStation Console Bridge,
Project CARS XBox/PlayStation Console Bridge,
All rFactor Clones
ARCA Sim Racing,
Simbin Steam GTR2,
Simbin Steam Race07 + all packs,
Simbin GTR EVO,
Simbin STCC I / II,
Simbin GT Power,
Simbin Retro Expansion,
Simbin DTM Experience,
Forza Motorsport 2023 (beta),
Forza Horizon 4 (beta),
Forza Horizon 5 (beta),
Forza Motorsport 7 (beta),
KartKraft (Black Delta),
PiBoSo Kart Racing Pro,
PiBoSo MX Bikes,
PiBoSo GP Bikes,
PiBoSo World Racing Series,
Papyrus NASCAR 2003, (outdated)
Live For Speed,
Grand Prix Legends,
Richard Burns Rally,
X Motor Racing,
SCS Software Truck Sim:
Euro Truck Simulation 2,
American Truck Simulator
DCS World (Digital Combat Simulator),
Flight Simulator X (FSX)*,
Flight Simulator 2020 (FS2020)*,
NoLimits Roller Coaster Simulation 2*
*Available on demand (not free)
**PRO custom plugins available to PRO subscribers only, contact us
The current devices and virtual racing dash supported are:
- – SIM RACE LCD, SIM RACE GT, SIM RACE F1, SIM RACE Deluxe or SIM RACE PRO USB Shift lights Display devices from SIM Display,
- – USB Shift lights Interface ( SLI-F1, SLI-PRO, SLI-M) and game controllers from Leo Bodnar,
- – USB Fanatec Conversion Kit from Leo Bodnar or SRM,
- – OSW Teensy-LC Darknao mod,
- – All Fanatec with LED or display,
- – All Logitech steering wheel (including rev-led support of G27, G29, G923, G PRO Racing DD),
- – Steelseries SRW-S1,
- – Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition
- – All Thrustmaster steering wheels as a controller device (buttons and encoders management),
- – and also, support any HID Compliant hardware including, any buttons-box like the famous Derek Speare Designs (DSD) devices, any buttons and encoders controllers, joystick, gamepad, shifter, etc.
– VDASH-EMU virtual racing dash (usb device firmware emulator of real racing dash) From EKSIMRacing
The application can manage all devices simultaneously.
Ledsmaster (No Fanatec) app is included as well. In this version the native management of Fanatec hardware (inputs and LED) is removed, it doesn’t load the Fanatec SDK library.
NOTES: All racing data managed by Ledsmaster are not available in all games it depends of the the amount of telemetry available in the game A.P.I. (Application Programming Interface).
Click the Getting Started Tab to start quickly with Ledsmaster and your sim racing device.